To help employers, we are pleased to be hosting our next webinar looking at best practice when it comes to managing personal/carer’s leave and illness in the workplace.
During this webinar, our Managing Director and Principal, Athena Koelmeyer will talk you through:
- Proactive steps employers can take when it comes to communicable illnesses;
- Personal/carer’s leave entitlements;
- Legitimate versus fraudulent personal/carer’s leave;
- What you can do if you suspect an employee has handed in a falsified medical certificate; and
- Real world case law studies on absence management – including adverse action, unfair dismissal and disability discrimination cases.
Not at your desk? No problem, simply download the GoToWebinar app and listen wherever you may be.
Given the current importance of this topic, we have decided to make this webinar FREE of charge to our valued clients!
So, reserve your spot today as places are strictly limited.
*Please note that places are strictly limited, Workplace Law reserves the right to decline registrations at its discretion.