Workplace Law provides a range of services to sporting organisations. Building on our expertise in workplace relations advising local councils and state sporting organisations, our lawyers are able to assist sporting organisations at all levels with:
- Drafting employment contracts for administration staff, players and coaches
- Terminating employment
- Performance management and discipline procedures
- Award and Contract interpretation
Advisory help to Boards
Drafting policies and procedures
- ensuring you have the right coverage
- helping you respond to claims
- Responding to good and bad press
- Conciliation & Mediation
We work with a range of experienced barristers to ensure all our clients have the best representation at any Tribunal proceedings.
We also have access to highly regarded experts in:
- Immigration Law -who can assist with any VISA issues.
- Commercial, IT and Intellectual Property law -who can help with trademark, licensing, technology issues.
- Property Law.
Everyone at Workplace Law is passionate about sport and together we are committed to providing high quality yet cost effective advice to organisations providing opportunities for talented young men and women to fulfil their sporting dreams. For further information please contact Shane Koelmeyer on 9256 7500.