Summer is a distant memory which means we now brace ourselves to survive winter’s gauntlet of colds, coughs and flu.
For employers, this presents the dual challenge of managing both the ‘Mondayitis employee’ (“woe is poor me!”) and the ‘workplace warrior’ (“so what (sneeze) that I have a fever and a nose like a running tap, I can still work! (cough)”).
To help employers we are pleased to be hosting our next webinar looking at best practice when it comes to managing personal/carer’s leave.
In this webinar, our Managing Director, Athena Koelmeyer will talk you through:
- Personal/carer’s leave entitlements
- Legitimate v fraudulent personal/carer’s leave
- What you can do if you suspect an employee has handed in a falsified medical certificate?
- Real world case law studies on absence management – adverse action, unfair dismissal and disability discrimination.
- The best way to get employees to respect the need to have a healthy workplace.
The webinar will begin at 11.00 am (AEST) on Tuesday, 30 April 2019. Not at your desk? No problem, simply download the GoToWebinar app and listen wherever you may be.
Reserve your spot today, this webinar is FREE^ of charge!
^Please note that places are strictly limited, Workplace Law reserves the right to decline registrations at its discretion.