Winter is coming and for employers that means having to deal with both the notorious ‘Mondayitis’ employee and the ‘workplace warrior’ (who just loves to soldier on)! Both types of employees present unique challenges for HR and Management.
Following on from our most read blog for 2018, Managing sick leave during cold and flu season, we are pleased to invite our valued clients and subscribers to join us for next webinar looking at best practice when it comes to managing sick leave.
In this webinar, our Managing Director, Athena Koelmeyer will talk you through;
- Personal/carer’s leave entitlements
- Legitimate v Fraudulent personal/carer’s leave
- What you can do when given a falsified/questionable medical certificate?
- What to do when an employee has no entitlements left to access?
- Case law lessons on absence management – adverse action, unfair dismissal, disability discrimination
The webinar will begin at 11.00 am (AEST) on Wednesday, 13 June 2018. Not at your desk? No problem, simply download the GoToWebinar app and listen wherever you may be.
A reminder that this webinar is FREE of charge only to our valued clients and subscribers!
So, reserve your spot today as places are strictly limited. Please note Workplace Law reserves the right to decline registrations at its discretion.
Reserve your spot today, this webinar is FREE^ of charge!
^Please note that places are strictly limited, Workplace Law reserves the right to decline registrations at its discretion.